The integral idea in the IPA Analyses makes things cohesive. This is Danish research at the highest level. There are 4 analyses in the recruitment solution:
IPA Core . (ANALYSIS) This is the starting point of the integral personality analysis.
- 12 Single Factors (System Orientation, Detail Orientation, Security Orientation, Performance Motive, Self Confidence, Independence, Social Understanding, Confidence, Extroversion, Intuition, Integrity, Influence)
- 4 Main Factors (Method Factors, Performance Factors, Relationship Factors, Personal Growth Factors)
IPA Leadership . (ANALYSIS) What managerial competencies does the candidate have available?
- 4 Key Factors (Specialist, Operational Leader, Motivational Leader, Strategic Leader)
IPA JobMatch. (ANALYSIS) View the job from the inside and compare the job with the candidate.
- 12 Single Factors: (System Content, Routine Content, Predictability, Individual Performance Requirements, Boundary Testing, Freedom, Relational Content, Collaborative Orientation, Social Orientation, Idea Controlled, Conflict Content, Leadership)
- 4 Key Factors (Rule Management, Individual Goal Setting, Collaboration Orientation, Uncertainty Content)
IPA Culture. ( ANALYSIS ) Of what culture does the job take its mark?
- 4 Key Factors (Specialist Culture, Operational Culture, Dialogue Culture, Culture of Change
The heart of IPA Nordic’s integral personality analysis is our 360 ° Recruitment cockpit, which puts the user at the center to navigate around the many options
- Dispatch of analyses / monitoring of answers
- Graphic overview and written assessments of the person’s 12 +1 behavioral and personality traits
- Graphic overview and written assessments of the person’s 4 management traits
- Personal SWOT with description of the dominant behaviors, but strong side, points of attention, opportunities and challenges
- Core features. The integral analysis is a normative analysis, therefore the candidate’s core features are highlighted
- Graphic overview and written assessments of the job’s core features. Seen from both the candidate’s and the company’s angle
- Which culture describes the company and which culture does the candidate prefer?
IPA Nordic’s high degree of digitization now offers completely new opportunities for comparisons and thereby finding the optimal candidate. This is both on all single features and main factors. Below we have gathered some of the options available:
- Compare candidates with each other
- Compare candidate with leader
- Compare candidate with team (several employees together such as Sales West)
- Compare candidate with job
From the cockpit, all details can be dynamically reported. These can be compiled into fixed reports that can be sent as HTML or as PDF documents. The candidate can be anonymised and the explanatory text can be deselected.
A really powerful communication tool.
IPA Nordic currently has one of the market’s strongest tools for the recruitment industry, but the system cannot stand alone. Therefore, it has been opened up for the recruitment company to brand its own company, thereby increasing the refinement of the reporting.
Examples of branding:
- The test can be handled via your own URL
- In connection with the candidate’s performance of the test, a logo may be placed in the test itself
- Your own logo can be placed in the reporting
- In the reporting, a separate watermark can be placed
- In the reporting, you can place your own descriptive text